Thursday, July 11, 2013

Feeling Dejected
It's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. It seems as tho happiness is being replaced with the reality that some people just don't care. They don't care if they hurt your feelings,  they don't care if they steal from you or take advantage, they don't care if they disrespect you or lead you to believe they care. It comes from everywhere, it's at work, it's friends, and sometimes your own family. They are your cheerleaders when there is no solution but when that miracle happens they are nowhere to be found. Only possible positive note is I may be able to stay with my current company but stateside. I am hoping for Washington, my wife knows the place and it's beautiful. I say hope because lately one disappointment after another I wonder if I dare to think it will come through. Not a good day...

No comments: